Covid 19 Guest Care & Saftey Information
The Mullingar Park Hotel is following the most up to date Government, HSE & IHF guidelines in relation Covid-19 for the safe reopening and operation of hotel services, therefore we will be making some changes to the way we operate.
These changes will ensure a safe stay for you the guest while still enjoying your Break at the Mullingar Park Hotel
- Additional Safety Signage will be clearly displayed throughout the hotel with guidelines directing and information guests of safety measures. Additional hand sanitising dispensers will be visible for use throughout the hotel.
- Masks must be worn while moving around the hotel.
- Additional cleaning and sanitising measure will be implemented in all bedrooms and public areas with particular attention to high use areas and high contact surfaces.
- Contactless payments: guests will be encouraged to pay via contactless payments. Receipts will be emailed where possible.
- All staff will under go Covid-19 Safety Induction Training prior to returning to work
- Breakfast for residents Monday - Friday 7am - 10.30am & Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays 8am - 11am
- Horseshoe Deli Bar will be open daily from 12noon - 5pm offering soups/sandwiches/wraps/sweet treats
- Terrace Restaurant opens 6pm for dining in the Evening
- Horseshoe Bar Evening menu served from 5pm - 9pm
- For Dining a Maximum of 6 adults per table
- Leisure Club open 6.30am-10pm Mon - Friday & Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays 8am - 8pm (Children not permitted after 7pm)
We have made lots of changes and in implementing the Safety guideline we would ask that all guests help by:
- Use sanitising stations and wash hands regularly
- Please wear your mask when moving throughout the hotel
- Parents must supervise and remain present with children at all times
- Use contactless card for all payments where possible, presenting a credit card for payment on arrival or Settle your account the night before you depart. (This is to reduce the amount of time guests spend queueing)
- If you feel ill prior to arrival please do not travel to the Mullingar Park Hotel.
Please understand that this for YOUR safety as much as our staff and other guests and to ensure that everyone has a safe and pleasant experience with us at Mullingar Park Hotel.
Our Commitment to Guests & Staff.
The welfare of our Guests and Staff are to the fore of all our planning. We will continue to work in line with the Guidelines as issued by Government, HSE & IHF to ensure a safe and enjoyable stay at the Mullingar Park Hotel. These Guidelines may be altered in order to comply with future recommendations.