Join Our Team
Join our team
- Working in line with HACCP requirements
- To ensure the standard of food and pastries produced is of the highest possible standard
- To be diligent in all aspects of your role
- To maintain your relevant section to the highest possible standard e.g., Food production, cleaning
- To work with Head Chef in devising and implementing an appropriate and exciting pastry/dessert offering for the section.
- Ensuring that at all times you are clean and presentable at all times
- At least two years previous experience as a Pastry Chef in a 4- or 5-star establishment or comparable property.
- To have a strong knowledge of HACCP.
- To lead by example.
- Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes.
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure.
- To communicate clearly, professionally, and concisely.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bike to work scheme
- Food allowance
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- 8-hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dublin Road, Mullingar, CO. Westmeath N91 A4EP: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Pastry: 2 years (required)
Leisure Club Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Leisure Club Manager to join our team. This is a busy role, but for the right candidate an attractive remuneration package will be on offer in this rewarding position.
This is a great opportunity to join us and grow with the Mullingar Park Hotel.
- To effectively monitor and manage all pool and general leisure centre activities including our scheduled fitness classes and swim lessons for our members.
- To ensure the health and safety of all guests, members and staff.
- The proper assessment of the fitness of gym users & the monitoring of swimmers.
- To communicate and liaise with all other departments in the hotel to ensure the smooth operation of the entire club.
- Implement a cleaning schedule and oversee that all staff adhere to it.
- To promote a helpful and professional image to the customer and give full co-operation. to any customer requiring assistance, with a prompt, caring and helpful attitude.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role in a 4-star environment.
- Previous Leisure Centre Management experience necessary.
- Flexibility to work weekdays and weekends.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluency in English is essential.