Join Our Team
Mullingar Park Hotel
We are currently looking for an experienced Bar Manager to join our established management team. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate. The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a similar role. They will be an excellent communicator and have hands on approach to their role.
- Ensure the bars run smoothly on a daily basis and are adequately stocked with all necessary goods.
- Ensure cash procedures are adhered to and strictly monitored, including preparation and calculation of beverage bills within all departments, and cashing up of tills.
- Take responsibility for stock control, including ordering, acceptance, maintenance of stock levels and stock rotation, and return of any sub-standard items.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with internal and external customers.
- Liaise with reception and sales department regarding handover and organisation of functions.
- Assist with service in other areas of the hotel as requested.
- Ensure standard Operating Procedures are achieved and maintained at all times, and are monitored and updated when and where necessary.
- Be aware of and anticipate customer needs.
- Ensure employee conduct, uniform and personal hygiene requirements are adhered to.
- To promote the Hotel and its facilities to all prospective guests or customers to maximise sales and revenue.
- To promote a positive team ethos, including “lead by example” for the department, setting the pace and standards and encouraging mutual respect.
- Train and develop the team to ensure food & beverage service is to specification, and self and staff cooperate with chefs and other staff and managers to ensure customers’ expectations are exceeded by ensuring service is as smooth and as continuous as possible.
- Pro-active in problem solving and work on own initiative to deal with problems and opportunities.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience working in a similar role.
- Excellent organisation skills
- The candidate should be highly motivated and energetic.
- Excellent communication skills
- You will be required to maintain our high standards of cleanliness and hygiene in our bedrooms, bathrooms and public areas
- You are required to work as part of a team in a very busy working environment
- Ensuring that you provide each guest with the highest levels of housekeeping service in accordance with our 4 star expectations
- To provide a full service to vacated bedrooms and replenish stay over bedrooms in accordance with the hotel standards
- To understand all standards of performance and delivery within the accommodation department
- To ensure cleaning checklists are adhered
- To have strong knowledge of all areas of the hotel
- To abide by a flexible work schedule
- To provide support where necessary with regard to the various departments of the Hotel
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
Monday - Friday 8am-4.30pm
Top Salary paid for the right candidate
Food & Beverage Servers for Weekends
- Ability to demonstrate customer service to the highest degree
- Act professional and respectful at all times with both guests and staff
- Ensure Guest`s satisfaction and quality maintenance at all times
- Maintain a positive attitude in all areas of the work place
- Serve guests in a proactive manner: acknowledgement, correct orders, prompt and correct service.
- A high standard of personal hygiene and grooming is essential
- Availability to work weekends
- Passion for excellence in quality and services
- Fluency in the English language is essential
Enthusiastic, energetic and experienced Kitchen Porter who has the ability to work off initiative.
Apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org